Advanced search

I dont know the name but need to find the product you put on a table that raises it so the children can write on a slant - anyone help

(6 Posts)
jellyjelly Tue 20-Oct-09 20:33:36

A colleague of mine needs to do the ordering of equipment for the school.

We need to order some of the slanty writing blocks that some childrne need to write on.

I cant explain it other than it tilts the paper on a thing that looks a bit like a triangle.

Anyone have a name for them.

We have tried all the usual ordering companies but no joy.

silverfrog Tue 20-Oct-09 20:35:41

writing slopes?

also usually available form places like Learning resources etc

CybilCeremony Tue 20-Oct-09 20:35:52

Writing slope. Any SEN catalogue worth its salt will have them

mollyroger Tue 20-Oct-09 20:36:34

writing slopes

BikeRunSki Tue 20-Oct-09 20:43:00


jellyjelly Tue 20-Oct-09 20:58:47

Thankyou they are bang on what I needed to tell her.

Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: