I am considering moving the children (10, 8, 5) to a different local primary school for a variety of reasons. Originally I was thinking about moving the younger two next September, when dd1 goes off to high school. I am now wondering whether I shouldn't just move them all this term . Dd1 isn't particularly happy at the current school, she doesn't really have any solid friendships (the school they're at at the moment is next to a US military base and has a constant turnover of children and a very high percentage of Americans, as a result is unpopular with locals so not many village children attend), and she does know a couple of children in year 6 at the other school. She's very academic and a bit of a 'nerd' so wouldn't have problems in that respect either. She has frequently expressed the desire to switch schools... Should I leave her where she is for the time being? After all she only has to wait another 10 months until the she leaves. Or should I just move them all now???