Talk

Advanced search

Anyone want to share photos of their lo's starting school ?

(10 Posts)
Lilyloo Mon 07-Sep-09 12:38:51

My dd1 on profile , first day in reception smile
She didn't even give a backward glance , her little sister has been asking for her all morning sad and her big brother even gave her a kiss goodbye and a promise to meet her in the playground today smile A very proud and emotional morning!!!!

Bigschoolmummy Mon 07-Sep-09 12:48:46

Ahhhh. Your daughter is so cute.

Your daughter sounds like my daughter - she could'nt wait to go in to the classroom this morning. I have taken pictures using the the camcorder as well as "live" streaming: I just have to work out how to get them off there !!
It is such an emotional time. Only three hours until pick up time!

blametheparents Mon 07-Sep-09 12:49:36

What a cutie!

Would love to post a piccie, but DD does not start til next week so we are enjoying our last week at home together

MadBadandDangerousToKnow Mon 07-Sep-09 12:57:14

I don't have a picture to post - it's years since my baby started school (sniff) - but just wanted to agree that she's a cutie!

Hope it goes well for everybody over the next couple of weeks.

HairyMaclary Mon 07-Sep-09 13:01:45

I'm not going to post a pic (too paranoid!) but we had exactly the same on Thursday, not a backward glance and DS2 asking for him all day! They suddenly look so grown up and cute at the same time!

AnnieLobeseder Mon 07-Sep-09 13:12:53

we had to take this pic after school cos DD was not a happy bunny before school. But she's decideded she likes it now....

AnnieLobeseder Mon 07-Sep-09 13:15:14

Lilyloo - I'm very impressed with your DD's hair, and frankly amazed you got her to sit still long enough to do it!

I was pleased enough with DD1 letting me put clips in, and still actually having one in when she came home! grin

Lilyloo Tue 08-Sep-09 11:54:19

grin Annie she is a cutey!
She loves having her hair done so am very lucky , she is a real girly girl. Will be very different with dd2!

dizzyday07 Tue 08-Sep-09 21:41:31

I've added a pic of DD to my profile.

She started Reception today after a break from school of 10 weeks (we moved house at the end of June) so I was expecting a few tears - but she was all excited and waved us off with a big smile on her face.

She loves it and wants to go every day!!

Lilyloo Wed 09-Sep-09 20:12:58

She is lovely Dizzy smile glad she went off no trouble . Looks like she isn't letting go of that bag for anyone grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now