Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else have children who go back/start school on Monday?

(9 Posts)
FabBakerGirlIsBack Fri 04-Sep-09 16:31:38

What will I do with myself????

LIZS Fri 04-Sep-09 17:20:04

dc do and I'm back to work

FabBakerGirlIsBack Fri 04-Sep-09 18:25:37

It will be the first time I haven't had a baby at home since 2001 sad through no choice. I chose to send them to playschool but have no choice about school. sad

BonsoirAnna Fri 04-Sep-09 18:32:47

Moi smile.

But DD is going to come home for lunch every day (no more overpriced junk food canteen). I shall be busy.

bidibidi Fri 04-Sep-09 18:35:53

I am counting down the minutes.
I well and truly enjoyed the first six weeks.
But the last 5 days have put me into a full-on SEND 'EM BACK NOW mentality. grin

I may have a DS coming home for lunches, too, and I still have a toddler at home, so plenty busy!!

Itsjustafleshwound Fri 04-Sep-09 18:37:38

DD starts her first day at Big school on Monday

dizzyday07 Sat 05-Sep-09 00:36:18

My DD starts Reception on Tuesday. We both can't wait. I shall fill my days focusing on my sewing

IOnlyReadtheDailyMailinCafes Sat 05-Sep-09 00:40:26

DD goes back on Monday, the children I teach (secondary) go back on Monday and Tuesday. I am glad to be back at work but will miss having time with dd. Our summer has been magical. She is looking forward to going back though

Chocolateteapot Sat 05-Sep-09 00:51:44

Mine will be back. I'm looking forward to not having to get to grips with two new schools as we had last year which I found hard going, it's lovely knowing what to expect and not going through the whole having to get to know people thing all over again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now