Talk

Advanced search

Starting in year 1

(9 Posts)
deste Mon 31-Aug-09 20:54:00

My DD went off to school no problem, in fact I was working so only managed to take her in on the first morning. (I did feel guilty) Her older brother (14) at the same school took her in after that, she loved it. But she is starting back at school this week as a classroom assistant and she is really nervous. So all those who have children starting this week, where are your children going to? If it is her school I will let you know so that you can be nice to her. She also had to get new school clothes as her tops were too revealing. Well thats what she told me.

Millimat Mon 31-Aug-09 21:15:21

what area is that? DD going into Y1 but no new CAs there x

deste Mon 31-Aug-09 21:31:14

She is in Surrey.

Carameli Wed 02-Sep-09 17:19:27

where in Surrey. Can you say which school. DD goes back tomorrow in Epsom.

CybilLiberty Wed 02-Sep-09 17:35:18

Starting back at school as a classroom assistant? I don't understand.

MissSunny Thu 03-Sep-09 11:35:38

Message withdrawn

AMumInScotland Thu 03-Sep-09 11:43:56

I think if you want to find people at the same school, then you need to name the school and other people can choose to say they are sending their DC there or else just make a mental note to "be nice".

Asking everyong else to name their DCs school so you can tell them if it's the same is the wrong way round!

buy1get1free Thu 03-Sep-09 16:06:55

hmm Strange post .....

CurlyhairedAssassin Thu 03-Sep-09 16:52:49

"She also had to get new school clothes as her tops were too revealing. Well thats what she told me."

hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now