Talk

Advanced search

ds has been a little sod at school today.

(5 Posts)
wrinklytum Tue 14-Jul-09 20:21:29

First time ever teacher has had to have a word with me.

Apparently him and 2 other boys decided it would be a Good Idea to sneak into another classroom (Barricaded by a chair) at breaktime.His excuse:"XXX told me to do it!"

The teacher had words (Nicely) with ds in front of me.I found myself saying later to him the immortal words "So if X told you to stick your head in an oven you'd do it then,EH?"

He has gone to bed deprived of Dr Who viewing.Little bugger.

ohbabygivemeonemorechance Wed 15-Jul-09 11:02:49

how old?
difficult when they copy/are influenced by peers i usually say"It's up to you to decide what good behaviour is,not your friends as they might be wrong and are not grown ups"

Hassled Wed 15-Jul-09 11:08:37

DS1 once punched a boy because XX told him to do it. I still can't bear the sight of XX - and he's 22 now . It's one of those rite of passage things, I think.

buy1get1free Wed 15-Jul-09 17:58:48

Kids will tell you 'XX' told them to do it, but most of the time they are lying - it's a fact, we all need to face it & don't be in denial !! grin

katiestar Thu 16-Jul-09 16:49:33

i wouldn't have punished TBH.It's a school misdemeanor and they have told him off for it.
i think to be naughty occasionally is not a bad thing.Shows they are confident !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now