Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had experience of Hill House School, London?

(9 Posts)
peasoup Tue 23-Sep-08 12:38:24

Put this on the Pre school thread by accident and haven't found any current parents to get an opinion from so thought I'd try sticking it into the Primary Education topic and see if I get any responses. Am considering it for my ds age nearly three. Would love to hear from any mums with kids there at the mo or in the recent past to get opinions from.

georgiemum Tue 23-Sep-08 12:39:54

Try looking at St Nicholas' at Princes Gate.

peasoup Wed 24-Sep-08 13:42:36

bump.
Thanks Georgie, is it an international school?

georgiemum Wed 24-Sep-08 16:22:17

Lots of embassy kids, so very international. Very French (kids can do CNED) and American at the moment. Great facilities (3 acre garden at the back and opposite Hyde Park). I can highly recommend it.

georgiemum Wed 24-Sep-08 16:22:19

Lots of embassy kids, so very international. Very French (kids can do CNED) and American at the moment. Great facilities (3 acre garden at the back and opposite Hyde Park). I can highly recommend it.

peasoup Wed 24-Sep-08 16:37:30

Ooh, sounds lovely smile Especially the three acres. I'll check out their website.

georgiemum Thu 25-Sep-08 14:23:07

Hey Peasoup - what did you think??

peasoup Thu 25-Sep-08 17:26:58

Looks pretty gorgeous Georgie. I think the fees are a great deal more than Hill House though. Looks super. Do your kids go there? I'll have to decide how far the credit crunch is going to cripple us grin

georgiemum Fri 26-Sep-08 12:27:24

I have one there - in the great scheme of things not much more than HH! You have to condsider the amount of 'extras' too - lunches, clubs, school bus, trips, uniform etc before deciding. I think these can vary from school to school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now