Talk

Advanced search

Guess what DD (aged 5) forgot this morning and only realised in the school playground.........

(21 Posts)
McDreamy Mon 15-Sep-08 10:15:45

.........she was horrified!!!

NatalieJaneIsPregnantAgain Mon 15-Sep-08 10:16:24

Skirt?

Buda Mon 15-Sep-08 10:16:38

Knickers?

McDreamy Mon 15-Sep-08 10:17:34

Correct Buda - she forgot to put her knickers on. She was so embarrassed!!!!!blush Poor little thing burst into tears.

NikkiH Mon 15-Sep-08 10:17:36

I think knickers too!

Koshka Mon 15-Sep-08 10:17:55

blankie

NikkiH Mon 15-Sep-08 10:18:17

Sorry xpost! What did you do?

ByTheSea Mon 15-Sep-08 10:18:19

Poor little darling. Did the school have some she could borrow? They usually do.

Buda Mon 15-Sep-08 10:18:27

Oh bless!

Pawslikepaddington Mon 15-Sep-08 10:18:38

We nearly did that too, but dd (thankfully!) noticed before we left! What did you do? grin

McDreamy Mon 15-Sep-08 10:19:40

I went home (2 mins away) and got her a pair and took them back in to her. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry with her. I kept a very straight face! grin

NikkiH Mon 15-Sep-08 10:28:27

Ahhh bless... I'm sure it's happened to us all at one time or other. I remember having to go to guides straight from swimming. Put my cossie on at home under my guides uniform, went swimming, got out afterwards to get dried and... forgot to bring my knickers! Don't know who was more embarrassed me... for having to explain to my dad why he needed to take me home; or my dad! I got over it though but always double check I have my undies whenever I go swimming now!wink

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Mon 15-Sep-08 10:33:43

ahhh! my dd often forgets her knicks only never bothers telling me. i dont realise untill i take her to dancing and she gets changed and is butt naked after taking off her skirt and tights!!!

i think she may have been a stripper in a previous life hmm she enjoys being buck naked

MadBadandDangerousToKnow Mon 15-Sep-08 10:33:51

DD did this once too. She only realised when undressing for her bath at night - she had somehow not noticed during the day that she had no knickers under her tights.shock

Pawslikepaddington Mon 15-Sep-08 10:35:53

Ha ha, the swimming thing happened to me once too! grin

ingles2 Mon 15-Sep-08 10:36:59

Awww...bless her...
ds went swimming with school in reception and put his trunks over his pants...then realised he was going to have to wear wet pants for the rest of the day but was too embarrased to say anything so wore them anyway. when I went to collect him his trousers were soaking and nobody had said anything..poor sausage.

swampster Mon 15-Sep-08 10:42:42

That was my nightmare when I was a child - I used to dream it REGULARLY with different permutations of how it was discovered blush.

McDreamy Mon 15-Sep-08 11:21:05

She's not alone then grin

I have just picked her and she doesn't seem scarred by the event. I don't think I will ever forget the look of realisation on her face this morning!!

MmeLindt Mon 15-Sep-08 11:26:02

DD once had 2 pairs of knickers on. I got her undressed for her bath in the evening and realised that she had the previous days knickers on under her fresh pair. My mum had helped her dress that morning

MarsLady Mon 15-Sep-08 11:27:53

Knew it would be knickers grin

At least she remembered before she was on the monkeybars! grin

AmIWhatAndWhy Mon 15-Sep-08 11:28:57

When I was maybe 8 or 9 I once got to school and felt an odd bulge in my trousers . It was my knickers from the day before, all bunched up in one of the legs. I was mortified and smuggled them into my bag and spent the whole day worrying someone would spot them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now