Talk

Advanced search

arrrghhh!! School admissions have just phoned me! they have a space for Dd2 at the school just around the corner!!

(6 Posts)
SparklyGothKat Tue 09-Sep-08 16:05:04

I applied for spaces last year for Dd1 and Dd2. Dd1 has a statement and the school HAD to take her, they were ready to take her as of last week, but we had to refuse as there was no spaces for Dd2 and was worried that in a years time, we would have to do 3 different school runs as DS1 starts secondary school in 2009. So now Dd2 defo. has a space and now we have to try and get Dd1 in too again. We should get her in as she has a statement of educational needs, but what a faff!!!

misdee Tue 09-Sep-08 16:05:51

but hooray!!

a school that is 2mins walk away!

Doodle2U Tue 09-Sep-08 16:07:18

It's a faff but I hope you manage it Sparkly. How much easier is that gonna make your life, especially whilst Callum is so little and in tow.

Good luck. I'll keep fingers crossed they both get in.

nappyaddict Tue 09-Sep-08 16:09:25

that is a bit of a faff! is it year 2 and 3 they are in atm?

SparklyGothKat Tue 09-Sep-08 16:10:17

Its a 2 min walk, much easier, than the 2 .5 mile drive each day. Ds1 will stay at their current school (he only has this year left anyway) but after that it will be much easier

SparklyGothKat Tue 09-Sep-08 16:10:45

year 2 and 4

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now