Talk

Advanced search

Who is still doing 3 for 2 on back to school stuff?

(7 Posts)
99redballoons Thu 21-Aug-08 13:57:47

Are any of the big stores (M&S, BHS etc) still doing 3 for 2 or have I missed the sales?

Sainsbury's is still doing it but they don't have much stock left

99redballoons Thu 21-Aug-08 13:59:47

forgot to add I'm just after long sleeved shirts and polo shirts.. so I'm wondering if the Tesco/Asda ones will do?

(got the next size up in trousers last year so sorted for them and I kinda feel you have to have better quality trousers than anything else as they get the most wear (we're talking boys here))

kando Thu 21-Aug-08 14:10:24

Not sure if Adams are still doing it? I've used Adams, Sainsburys and Asda polo shirts for dd in the past - by far the best ones were Asda and Sainsburys! Not sure about long sleeved shirts though ... good luck!

gegs73 Thu 21-Aug-08 19:44:32

Tesco is still doing a 3 for 2 on school wear but don't know how much stock they have left or the quality.

dilemma456 Thu 21-Aug-08 20:57:25

Message withdrawn

Jbck Thu 21-Aug-08 21:02:17

My Tesco had loads of stuff half price, like socks pants etc, didn't notice polo shirts or whatever. Debenhams have a lot instore in their sale.

99redballoons Thu 21-Aug-08 21:04:59

thanks for the replies. Ended up in Adams which still had 1/3rd off. No offers at BHS or M&S. Couldn't get to an Asda. Will get my act together next summer and do it earlier rather than later!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now