Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Scholarest school dinners - Brighton or elsewhere

(4 Posts)
ListersSister Thu 10-Jul-08 21:59:38

Can I ask how you pay for school dinners if they are provided by this company? I am especially interested in Brighton and Hove schools, but any area would do.
The school say it is nothing to do with them, and it is annoying the hellout of me that I have to provide the exact money each flipping day angry, and cannot pay in advance, by cheque, DD etc etc!

changer22 Thu 10-Jul-08 22:03:53

Every day here too (East Sussex). The TA who sorts it out though does give change. I rarely have the exact money. Mine is an infant though.

ListersSister Thu 10-Jul-08 22:32:01

Thanks Changer. Tis a pita isn't it? Ours will give change, but only from coins, not notes. It isn't funny when you have more than one child at school....

heronsfly Thu 10-Jul-08 22:43:59

We are in kent,sealed envelope at start of week,no change,always messing up and informing people they are in arrears when they are paid up to date.
Feel sorry for the school they are not allowed to touch the money,but still have to deal with the complaints.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now