Talk

Advanced search

Sacred Heart Primary in Teddington

(5 Posts)
mapleleaf Tue 08-Jul-08 17:31:38

Hi! We are moving to this area in september and were wondering if anyone knew anything about this school. Thanks !!

poppetmum Mon 14-Jul-08 16:13:49

I know the school, not far from me. A couple of the children in my street go there. It's Catholic (assume you know that?) From what I know, seems lovely - small school with nice open space for running about etc. The children I know who go there are lovely and enjoy it. I think it is only 1-form entry, and I think over subscribed (if you're not catholic I think it would be hard to get in), but they would be able to tell you that if you called. I don't know about its results, but I would guess very good.
BTW there are other excellent schools in the same area if you do move

wibbleweed Mon 14-Jul-08 16:19:32

Hi - I also live in a nearby street and would echo what poppetmum says. We're not catholic so are not going there, but some of S's friends are currently at kindergarten there and will be starting in reception. It's a nice school, small, and very highly regarded - outstanding ofsted, excellent sats and the like.

J

mapleleaf Mon 14-Jul-08 18:13:45

Thank you !! My eldest is starting there in september (we are practising Catholics) and tbh i just wanted to see if i could get any more information. Its reassuring to hear nice things about the school. I really loved what i saw during the tour of the school. The children seemed very happy and the teachers all came across as very friendly, as did the head. Just kind of worried about her starting all over and having to make new friends. Although at the moment i think she is less bothered about the move than i am.

Looking forward to living in Teddington. It seems lovely !!

poppetmum Tue 15-Jul-08 18:44:22

Teddington is lovely; you will enjoy it! There are lots of families here and lots of things to do.I'm sure your eldest will love Sacred Heart

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now