S. Anselms Bakewell

(2 Posts)
Magpieglitters Tue 06-Apr-21 09:00:46

Hi,

I’ve looked at previous threads but just wondered if any parents had any more recent experiences of S.Anselms prep school (from pre prep upwards). Trying to decide between S.Anselms and one of the day schools in Sheffield. I can’t help but wonder if it’s a bit unsettling regarding friendships at S Anselms as they seem to have high ish movement in and out and then also pupils leave in y9.

OP’s posts: |
Pipski1 Tue 15-Jun-21 13:48:38

Hi, I have 2 children at S. Anselm’s and they are so happy. I wouldn’t say there is a high movement out of the school, certainly not compared to others. In fact in the last couple of years with the new Headteacher, there seem to have been a lot of new children. It’s pricey - that’s my only niggle and we have to make sacrifices- but I think you get what you pay for as my children have come on leaps and bounds since they started and every child is so polite and well mannered! Just can’t wait until things get back to normal and we can attend events again, as the school community is lovely and the social club (friends I think they are called) seem to arrange good events. Overall, my husband and I (and the children - they never want to go home!) love the school!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in