Talk

Advanced search

Any online platform offers good Art lessons for children? Any Suggestions

(12 Posts)
Creampancakes Mon 16-Nov-20 15:21:43

Any Suggestions

OP’s posts: |
Varjakpaw Mon 16-Nov-20 15:22:31

Last time I looked there were some good ones on Oak Academy.

pinkvilla Mon 16-Nov-20 16:58:34

My child is taking lessons with theonlineschooluk they are very good in offering Art lesson for younger students, every engaging i must say

Ormally Mon 16-Nov-20 17:23:37

Just started with Art-K. I like the fact they have considered some classes for self-isolating situations as well, although too early to say whether they're better than other options out there.

spacefrog35 Mon 16-Nov-20 17:34:34

My friend does adults and kids painting sessions online. I've really enjoy them. Might be worth a look? www.facebook.com/Easely-does-it-115195179909077

Creampancakes Tue 17-Nov-20 12:16:17

Varjakpaw

Last time I looked there were some good ones on Oak Academy.

They are good, but last I check with them they were offering recorded lessons, I just got another one called theonlineschooluk they offer live lesson for Art lesson for kids. put the name in case you wish to try them too smile

Creampancakes Tue 17-Nov-20 12:18:59

spacefrog35

My friend does adults and kids painting sessions online. I've really enjoy them. Might be worth a look? www.facebook.com/Easely-does-it-115195179909077

oh yes, thanks for help! let me check this one out. its always good to have options smile

Tanith Tue 17-Nov-20 12:26:27

Try Nurturestore:

www.nurturestore.co.uk

There are a lot of activities and ideas on there, including several art courses exploring different artists and their techniques.

hotpancakes Wed 18-Nov-20 09:28:09

Oak academy is good for recorded lessons, but if you are looking for live and interactive lessons with teacher, you should try theonlineschooluk
my daughter gets very happy when she gets a chance to interact with the teacher,

hotpancakes Wed 18-Nov-20 09:29:20

Tanith

Try Nurturestore:

ink{https://www.nurturestore.co.uk\www.nurturestore.co.u]]k}

There are a lot of activities and ideas on there, including several art courses exploring different artists and their techniques.

is that a teaching resource? is it live?

cheezpancake Wed 18-Nov-20 09:40:12

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Tanith Wed 18-Nov-20 09:49:01

No, not live. It's designed for home educators, but the lesson plans are very comprehensive.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in