Talk

Advanced search

Pre-Prep/Prep Schools in Ealing

(3 Posts)
BattenbergCake88 Sun 27-Sep-20 22:52:19

Hello Mumsnetters!

We are currently expecting a baby and are thinking of moving out our West Hampstead flat to a bigger house in Ealing or Fulham. As this is likely to be a place where we will live for the next 5/10 years, thought it would be sensible to get a feel for the schooling situation for our DD.

Would anyone here be able to steer me on the pre-prep/prep schools in Ealing?

Obviously we have no idea what our child will be like but currently working with the assumption that she will be of average intelligence and will enjoy a bit of sports/creative arts.

Many thanks for your help smile

OP’s posts: |
eagleone Mon 28-Sep-20 19:38:39

We didn't find alot of choice in Ealing for pre-prep/prep....but I am going back 12 years! However because we live towards the south of the borough (Northfields) and work in Chiswick , we found alot more choice in Chiswick and just over the river in Kew, and went with one of those.
Obviously you get more house for your money in Ealing/Northfields than Chiswick or Kew! so if you go down that route, it would mean a journey to drop off/pick up .

BattenbergCake88 Thu 01-Oct-20 16:35:01

Thank you very much, @eagleone. 12 years on I think we are reaching the same conclusion as you did re the schools.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in