Talk

Advanced search

Westbourne Primary vs Cheam Park Farm Primary

(4 Posts)
UMESH1 Fri 11-Sep-20 20:46:08

Hi All - I am looking to rent in Sutton. My reason for choosing the area was schools. I liked Westbourne Primary and Cheam Park Farm . I am more inclined to Westbourne due to reasonable rental, proximity to train station and other amenities.

I however need help before, i make my final decision. I would like my kids to go to Grammar school (if they have the aptitude) and therefore would like to choose a primary that will help prepare for the same.

My elder one will be going to year 4, so i really do not have anytime for test & trail. I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who knows the area to help me make the right decision.

OP’s posts: |
Quartz2208 Fri 11-Sep-20 20:51:55

I live in the area and state primaries dont do anything to help for the Sutton Grammar tests. They have no involvement at all.

UMESH1 Sun 13-Sep-20 12:42:31

Thanks Quartz - so, you mean it doesn’t really matter which primary I go for ; of course as far as it’s a decent one!

OP’s posts: |
Quartz2208 Sun 13-Sep-20 16:58:48

No my DD started Nonsuch High School and most of the local schools have between 2-4 pupils going so it is fairly evenly mixed

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in