Talk

Advanced search

Just blubbed all over the evil school principal [blush]

(5 Posts)
poppynic Mon 01-Oct-07 14:24:27

We were supposed to be returning to NZ and didn't have a proper place in the school so, to make it easier for pregnant me and August-born son, his superwonderful nursery teacher let him stay in nursery an extra term. She then let him go into her reception class until we were supposed to leave in October. Until January they have 2 teachers and 15 children!. Now we can't leave until next August and the head teacher has called me in and told me he has to go straight into Year 1 next week. sad sad sad. She did say some of the younger children are spending afternoons in reception and mornings in Year 1 and my son could do that too. Any advice?

HotLove Tue 02-Oct-07 09:20:30

i wouldnt have a problem with what she suggested

portonovo Tue 02-Oct-07 10:04:45

Sounds a reasonable compromise to me. Your head seems fairly flexible and reasonable.

ahundredtimes Tue 02-Oct-07 10:16:27

Why is she evil?

Why did you blub?

Seems okay to me, why so many sad faces poppynic? Do you think he is too young for Y1, the morning/afternoon thing sounds perfect and will help the adjustment.

I don't get your unhappiness. Was evil principal surprised when you burst into tears? wink

1dilemma Wed 03-Oct-07 00:48:58

Hiya Why yr 1? Is he going straight there form nursery?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now