Talk

Advanced search

Just got an offer from Ibstock Place (kindergarten/prep)

(3 Posts)
Cazzzzz Mon 17-Feb-20 22:31:01

The fees are high, but I was wondering what the extra/hidden costs might be in the coming years - e.g. uniform, school trips, music lessons, sports etc. Could anyone whose child is there at the moment give me an idea of what to expect, e.g. as a percentage of the base fees? We're going to be tightening our belts to afford the fees as it is, but I don't want to find we've bitten off more than we can chew.
Thanks!

OP’s posts: |
MoBetterRed Tue 18-Feb-20 11:13:19

Congratulations! I am interested in ths too as considering putting our DD there in prep Yr3. struggling to decide whether to move from a current very happy state primary. In addition to the fees question from Cazzz, can anyone who has children there (in the prep school) comment in quality of teaching, friendships, general experience for the children and whether it truly makes the path into the senior school easier if they are at the prep. Lots on Mumsnet abut the senior school but suprisingly little about the prep so would really value any advice as having a conflict and need reassurance desperately! smile Thank you!

MoBetterRed Tue 03-Mar-20 16:21:36

Bumping!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in