Private school for reception

(6 Posts)
matter04 Mon 14-Oct-19 22:36:37

Any feedback on Hendon prep and Goodwyn please? Which one is better? Would you recommend any of the two and why?
Many thanks!

OP’s posts: |
Kathy11 Tue 15-Oct-19 14:39:58

Hi,
Neither - if you're north London - would look at Heathside. Its under new leadership and I'm hearing great things.....
My brothers girl started in reception - its child centered, but academic and they do forest school....kids love it.

afewtoomanychoices Tue 15-Oct-19 20:46:51

Goodwyn has barely any outside space but is excellent academically and I know people that love it. Do you want specifically co-ed? Devonshire house, or Manor lodge or Grimsdell which is part of mill hill if you wanted further out?

Milomonster Tue 15-Oct-19 21:03:30

@Kathy11 are you staff from Heathside as you’ve posted the exact same thing on 3 posts? There are many parents unhappy with the school and kids have left in droves.

Kathy11 Wed 16-Oct-19 22:31:33

No - My brothers children have joined this year and are very very happy. I'm a HE lecturer and know a little about education (!) I've never seen a school like it. Really child centered and I'm passionate about the difference its making in my family's life.
You should go and see for yourself smile

mum179 Fri 06-Dec-19 15:54:40

Devonshire House. My daughter goes there, she loves is. I have never seen anyone not happy or have had a fallout. Leavers from school go to very good schools.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in