Good Primary Schools in Epsom?

(6 Posts)
JoJoSM2 Wed 11-Sep-19 17:18:00

www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/find-a-school-in-england

You can search by parliamentary constituency (Epsom and Ewell) on the website. It’ll give you all the stats you need.

Just bear in mind that for faith schools you generally need to have been a regular church goer etc.

Rockbird Tue 10-Sep-19 21:35:02

Epsom Primary has vastly improved over the last few years and I hear much better things than I did previously. We're catholic so our school choice was obvious but I'd have been happy with any of the local schools. I'm sure it's way in the future but Epsom is in catchment for some outstanding secondary schools too. There is an excellent choice here for all levels.

wheretomove Tue 10-Sep-19 20:07:11

Thanks! We'd like somewhere that's both walking distance to the station and close to a good primary school. Will look in the areas around those schools. How about Epsom Primary School?

OP’s posts: |
Rockbird Tue 10-Sep-19 19:59:38

Most of the schools in Epsom are excellent. St Joseph's is the Catholic school. St Martin's, Wallace Fields, Stamford Green and Southfield Park are highly regarded locally. Depends which part of Epsom you're looking at.

wheretomove Tue 10-Sep-19 19:55:12

Anyone with any knowledge of the area Epsom/Ewell?

wheretomove Mon 09-Sep-19 22:05:24

We will shortly be moving to Epsom and DS is due to start school next September. Any advice on which primary schools are good would be great. We are flexible on which part of town we rent so being near a decent school (or where to avoid), would be very helpful!

Many thanks in advance

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in