Sevenoaks independent primary schools

(5 Posts)
sambababy Wed 26-Jun-19 21:19:12

We're looking at moving to Sevenoaks next April and due to most state primaries being oversubscribed, coupled with us applying so late in the year for places (will have children about to start reception and year 2), we think we will need to look at independent schools. I don't know anyone in the area. Which are the better independent primary schools (I have a boy and a girl) in Sevenoaks and the surrounding villages? And which are the best feeder schools for Sevenoaks School? Is there even such a thing as a feeder school?

OP’s posts: |
sleepismysuperpower1 Wed 26-Jun-19 21:42:54

have a look at sevenoaks prep school x

thetoddleratemyhomework Wed 26-Jun-19 22:38:16

I am also interested in replies!

chalkyc2 Thu 27-Jun-19 06:06:04

I'm not in Sevenoaks but have friends at a range of the preps there. Co-Ed options are St Michaels and Russell House in Otford - St Michaels is bigger and goes up to yr 8, RH to yr 6 so more focused on 11plus. St Michaels seems super sporty and has lovely grounds. Additional to Sevenoaks Prep of course - don't know anyone there.

Also have friends at Radnor House which is an all through sch but still growing from an all girls to co-Ed.

There are some fab boys preps up by Sevenoaks sch if you didn't mind splitting them up?

Maybe see where has places?

sambababy Thu 27-Jun-19 12:52:10

Thank you! I'm open minded about splitting them up, just a little unsure how it would work for the school run.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in