Talk

Advanced search

Access to primary schools / AS clubs London and SE England

(1 Post)
ehodanci Fri 03-May-19 12:33:18

Good afternoon - I hope you all are well.

I am a postgraduate student in Psychology at University of Surrey.

I am carrying out a study on empathy on 8-11 year old school children and whether it can mediate any learnt fear of failure. I hope the findings can translate into important pedagogical practices at home and in schools.

I am already working with a number of schools in Camden where I live but for statistical power, I need access to a larger number of schools.

If you have children of this age, or know primary school teachers/ governors/ Heads or anybody who works with children of this age, I would love for you to get in touch. I am open to travel to anywhere in South East England, within a 2 hour travel distance to London.

The study has obtained favourable ethical approval from my university and I have enhanced DBS Clearance in working with children. The whole study involves watching two cartoon videos of 10 seconds each and answering a few questionnaires. It should not take longer than 15 minutes.

If you would like further details, please do not hesitate to contact me on hh00725@surrey.ac.uk. I would be delighted to provide details.

I thank you for your time and consideration already.

Best regards
Erge

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in