Talk

Advanced search

Any recent experience at St. Christina's?

(4 Posts)
kak808 Wed 27-Mar-19 01:40:41

My family will be relocating to the St. John's Wood area this summer from the U.S with our DDs who are 3 and 5. It's been very last minute, so we haven't found too many schools with availability so far -- just Abercorn and St. Christina's. I'm very interested in St. Christina's, but can't find any recent reviews. Is anyone there currently? We are not a religious family -- will that be odd? My in-laws are very religious, however, and sometimes take them to church, so they are familiar with it, I just don't want them coming home asking us why we're heathens smile

OP’s posts: |
diggylamb2oc Thu 28-Mar-19 14:02:11

Please feel free to message me. It’s a lovely school and I would definitely recommend it (especially over Abercorn). My daughter started at Abercorn for 2 years before joining St. Christina’s for 6 years. Abercorn is much more transient. All of the children she started with had left after 2 years.

It is not odd if you are not religious. It is a very warm and happy school.

kak808 Mon 01-Apr-19 03:26:39

Thank you! I'm only just now seeing your reply.

kak808 Wed 03-Apr-19 13:22:27

Just wanted to bump this up since I don’t think I’ve seen any talk about St. Christina’s since the new headmaster took over. Does anyone have experience with how he is running the school?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in