Christchurch school Purley

(4 Posts)
Laineymc7 Thu 05-Apr-18 14:44:30

Hi all
I have seen a house we really like a stones throw from this school. I was wondering if anyone can give me any advice on it. What’s it like? Would you send your kids there? It’s a good but ofsted has said some areas can be improved. I also know its a faith school but they take some non faith. Whilst we are both Christians we aren’t practicing. Hopefully this wouldn’t be an issue. Any info would be much appreciated.

OP’s posts: |
Thundercracker Fri 06-Apr-18 19:37:32

Do they really take non-faith? Worth finding out how far that goes as they are very oversubscribed by the look of this www.croydon.gov.uk/sites/default/files/articles/downloads/WEB_160515_Primary%20School%20Admissions_20-12-16.pdf (says N/A for furthest distance they went, suggests they didn’t get that far down the admissions criteria (which are here: www.christchurch.croydon.sch.uk/?q=admissions - you would need to work out where you would fit in.

Laineymc7 Fri 06-Apr-18 20:10:15

Thundercraker. Thank you for this. This is really helpful. I will have a look and will also call the school. The house is 0.1 miles from the school and i read that they took a small number of non faith. I will definitely double check. Many thanks.

Laineymc7 Fri 06-Apr-18 20:18:09

Thundercracker looking at their admission policy it’s unlikely that we would get in 😞.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in