Kimbolton School

(2 Posts)
MustBeDueSomeBetterFeet Mon 26-Feb-18 11:39:51

Hiya

I have two children, one Reception age and one younger. Although I'd thought they'd remain in the Harpur Trust system, I have reservations about some of the practicalities around the schools there so have started to look at Kimbolton which is a similar drive time.

Does anyone currently have children there who can share their experience of Prep or Senior School? I've had a good look online but can't find anything negative about it.

We're going to reserve judgment on Senior School until we know whether they will board which will open our options at age 13, but have a tour of the Prep booked for a few months' time to see for ourselves.

OP’s posts: |
Kerpo Tue 20-Mar-18 19:40:36

I have 2 children at Kimbolton. One in the prep and one in the senior school. We moved from local mainstream (which we were happy with). The prep is a fabulous school, brings out the very best in both my children (moved them in yr 2 & 6). Very inclusive, values both academic and pastoral achievements - producing well rounded, well mannered, and academically strong children. Giving them a strong base for the senior school to work with. I would recommend both schools.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in