Talk

Advanced search

House for rent in Muswell Hill, Tetherdown catchment

(4 Posts)
theDudesmummy Wed 29-Nov-17 16:58:15

We are having to move for various reasons, the house in in the catchment area of Tetherdown School in Muswell Hill. It has five bedrooms, two bathrooms, rent £2950 pm. Because we are breaking our contract we are keen to try and find someone to move in, so if anyone would like more info please PM me. We are moving on 20 Dec, so you could be easily in before the closing date for applications for the school, which is 15 Jan.

hiyasminitsme Fri 01-Dec-17 12:43:38

is Tetherdown still that desirable since it got downgraded? I thought ofsted said they don't stretch the bright kids and rely a lot on parental tutoring....

theDudesmummy Fri 01-Dec-17 15:06:24

I am afraid I don't know, I just know that everyone round here sends their kids there and that people often move into the area for the school. My children didn't go there.

theDudesmummy Thu 07-Dec-17 20:24:08

The house is still available, if anyone is interested! If we don't find another tenant we may have to pay rent on two houses until May, so we are very keen to try and help find someone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now