Talk

Advanced search

Get £10 off your first lesson with Mumsnet-Rated tutoring service Tutorful here

Maths app similar to teach your monster to read?

(6 Posts)
Amummyatlast Sun 12-Nov-17 08:29:06

DD is in early years and from a recommendation on here we've started to use Teach your Monster to Read, which she loves. Are there any similar things out there for maths that people would recommend? (I'm not hot housing - she's summer born and just needs a bit of extra help.)

Jasminedes Sun 12-Nov-17 08:30:41

Is Maths Whizz still around? You have to pay, and not sure what age it starts from, but I always thought it was really good.

Chattermummy Sun 12-Nov-17 08:36:31

There is one called Sum Dog. My kids get the password through their school so I’m not sure if it’s available to use at home without it. They both quite like it

FusionChefGeoff Sun 12-Nov-17 08:43:11

I asked this last week! Only got 1 response though so am jumping on here to see what else might be out there. My son is Y1 though but Doodlemaths or Squeebles were recommended to me. Have t tried them yet.

Amummyatlast Sun 12-Nov-17 10:07:47

Thanks for the recommendations. MathsWhizz stills exists, but seems a bit expensive at £20 a month (maybe when she's older). Sum dog looks good and a primary maths login is free for parents (school login is optional). I like the look of squeebles, once she has some of the basics down.

Tomorrowillbeachicken Sun 12-Nov-17 13:06:52

Maths seeds?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: