Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Lochinver House School or suggestions for other pre-prep / prep in north London

(4 Posts)
DeeKL Fri 08-Sep-17 10:57:08

We are considering sending my son to Lochinver House School in Potters Bar and would really appreciate any feedback about the school.
I would also welcome your suggestions for other good pre-prep or prep schools in north London.

Thanks

gibbs07 Wed 13-Sep-17 15:01:26

Highly recommend Lochinver House school. My 2 boys love it there. Fantastic caring and nurturing staff. Who understand the boys so well and how to challenge and get the best from them. My 2 love the teachers, facilities and huge range of subjects and activities on offer for them. Brilliant school! Go and visit the school, you'll feel the warmth as soon as you step through the door :-) xx

ShahM Wed 13-Sep-17 20:37:28

Both my boys love Lochinver House School. There is a certain buzz and energy about them when they talk about their day which is refreshing. The staff are very nurturing and encourage the children to be confident and independent. The school provides great breadth and depth of education with opportunities to challenge the children both in the classroom and outside. I would highly recommend the School.

platey Wed 20-Sep-17 13:58:48

Dear OP:

I'm assuming you live near Potters Bar? But you asked about good N London schools so here are a few further south from PB worth considering if you live near enough to consider:
- The Hall (occasional place only but new boys do come in)
- Arnold House (ditto)
- St Anthony's
- UCS Jr Branch (benefit in having a Sr School)
- Highgate (ditto)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now