Talk

Advanced search

Croydon High vs Royal Russell

(3 Posts)
lighthouse17 Wed 14-Jun-17 14:14:27

hi
I am sure this has been asked before and it was probably from me but I think it was a long time ago smile
so I have a daughter and interested in the 2 schools above, I narrowed it down to these two. I like Croydon High a little bit more as it's all girls school and from what I hear it has better academic results. But Croydon High is very ackward to get to for us and Royal Russell is easier.
But I just want to ask anyone that has experience in any of these schools, what is your opinion? do you think RR is also a good school?

Anyway if you have children in any of these schools I would love to hear what you think and how your children progressing?

PancakesAndMapleSyrup Wed 28-Jun-17 11:32:23

RR will let them coast, completly. I think the prep is much better but i would certainly not send for senior school.

ECR123 Fri 30-Jun-17 10:04:26

I have no experience of RR, but I went to CHS from the ages of 6-18 and regard it very highly - both academically and pastorally. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: