Talk

Advanced search

Greenfield/St.Andrews Woking

(3 Posts)
user1495520443 Sat 27-May-17 08:03:52

Dear parents over there, I am sure many of you went through the same torture of choosing the school for the kids. My DS got offers for both St.Andrews and Greenfield in Woking. We were planing to go with Greenfield, but having second thoughts. The parents booklet seem to be focused a lot on commercial aspect and also they don't give extra time for Years 4-6 after school to prepare for the exams unlike Hoe Bridge and St.Andrews. Any thought, experiences are really appreciated. Thank you!

GU24Mum Sat 27-May-17 14:24:43

If it was a daughter, I'd opt for Greenfield as it goes up to 11. As you've got a son, presumably you're sure you don't want him to go to a school which only starts at 13 as, if you do, you've got two years to fill. I don't have personal knowledge of either but have friends with children at both. I doubt either is a bad option tbh.

Emmarunsfastnow Tue 30-May-17 09:10:20

Hoe Bridge and St Andrew's both have girls from nursery to 13. I think most girls leave at 11. Greenfield is much smaller and less well-known than the others. Which one does DS like best?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now