Talk

Advanced search

Primary Schools in Sutton Coldfield

(1 Post)
user1493272453 Thu 27-Apr-17 07:06:35

Hello, sorry if this has already been covered but I have a few questions and hope someone can help.
I have lived in Sutton Coldfield all my life, currently in the new hall area. We are moving to a new house and have seen a house we love in Sunnybank road in boldmere / wylde green area. According to Rightmove, it is outside the catchment area for the two closest schools (0.4miles from boldmere & wylde green) but inside the newly expanded Maney Hill! So my question is this, does anyone currently live in or around sunnybank and has received school places at boldmere, wylde green or maney? I have read articles about there being a catchment area 'black hole' in the B73 postcode where kids miss out on their nearest schools and get offered schools a few miles away. Is this a real problem in that area or is it a rarity with the articles online a little out of date?!! I love the house but the schooling situation makes me feel nervous. I have a 2 year old & one on the way!

Thanks in advance
X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now