Talk

Advanced search

Primary and Infant school in Camberley

(5 Posts)
Kjosh Wed 29-Mar-17 09:46:09

Hello, my daughter starts reception next September and I was wondering if anyone had recommendation or advice regarding schools in Camberley area, specially Prior Heath or Heather Ridge. Does one have an advantage over the other? When I went for school visit I gravitated towards Prior Heath, but on the website Heather Ridge comes across as more friendly. Many Thanks!

Lindy2 Wed 29-Mar-17 09:48:57

I can't help with particular school recommendations but if she starts school in September 2017 applications in Surrey have already closed. Is it September 2018 you are looking at?

iloveredwine Wed 29-Mar-17 10:12:16

My children both went to Heather ridge so I'm biased as it's such a lovely friendly school.

Kjosh Wed 29-Mar-17 11:55:55

Yes she starts Sept 2018 but we want to move house in the next few months. We are currently renting near the town centre.

iloveredwine Wed 29-Mar-17 12:12:32

If you want any info about Heather ridge let me know. Prior heath is much more formal but still a great school. We are very lucky to live in this area. My preference was for Heather ridge but go and see them and have a tour before you make up your mind.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now