Talk

Advanced search

Maths - No problem workbooks?

(4 Posts)
xxmumxx Sun 26-Mar-17 14:39:11

Anyone using Maths - No problem workbooks? Are they any good? Are answers included?

Thanks

smile

user1463172942 Tue 04-Apr-17 16:27:54

We use them at my primary school. We have adopted 'Singapore maths' throughout the school and all had relevant training etc. They work with this really well... are you a teacher looking to use them in your school?

Or a parent? If the latter they would be a good tool but you would probably want to look at the videos on the maths no problem website about how the approach work.

user1480989751 Tue 11-Apr-17 14:58:59

We use Maths - No Problem workbooks and textbooks. They're good. Unfortunately, the workbooks have no answers. This is something the publishers should improve on. I 'll be writing them regarding this. They can also provide the answers on their websites for reference and/or use by parents/teachers.

toomuchicecream Wed 12-Apr-17 22:43:12

I'm 99% certain that if you have access to their online resources then you've got answers to questions, as well as presentations for the board etc. Trouble is, the online resources are aimed very much at class teachers so you can only get access to them if you've bought a complete set of textbooks and workbooks - obviously they want schools to buy complete sets, not one of each and then photocopy, so their business model is set up to encourage this.

Happy to be corrected on this as I only had sample access to the website for a week some time ago, but don't have the budget to buy all the resources for each year group and so can't have on-going access.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now