Talk

Advanced search

Belmont Prep and Barfield Prep Schools

(3 Posts)
Thandi1 Thu 16-Mar-17 13:48:09

I am planning on sending my 6 year old son to either Belmont Prep (Hombury St Mary) or Barfield Prep. We are moving to the area so we can make either work. Having visited both my preference is Belmont, however its location is really concerning me. Does anyone know if accessibility/remoteness is problem? We would live on the Guildford side. I know there is a minibus but we wouldn't use that for a few years as my daughter would start nursery at the chosen school.

I also really like Barfield Prep but am worried about how small it is, especially towards the upper end of the school.

Does anyone have any experience of the 2 schools that they could share with me?

Thanks

Bearmary Wed 29-Mar-17 09:42:57

I would also be interested in any feedback about Barfield as thinking of sending my 2 boys there in September as we are moving to the area. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Bearmary Wed 29-Mar-17 09:43:53

I would also be interested in any feedback about Barfield as thinking of sending my 2 boys there in September as we are moving to the area. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now