Talk

Advanced search

Year 3 maths homework - free printouts?

(6 Posts)
threewonders1 Sun 26-Feb-17 18:30:07

My daughter again has not got any maths homework - it should be online but its not working. Ive had enough and going to source my own homework for her.
So any tried and tested websites please for me to print out for Maths Year 3
Thank you all

irvineoneohone Sun 26-Feb-17 18:36:11

What do you mean by should be online but not working? Does it mean it's not set, or you can't open the file?

Trb17 Sun 26-Feb-17 18:52:25

If it's MyMaths on an iPad it won't work unless you use the free app "Puffin Academy" as your browser and then it works fine. Just in case that's the issue.

MrsHathaway Sun 26-Feb-17 19:20:46

It completely depends what topic she's meant to be doing. I'd say it's better to put a note on her homework book explaining the difficulties you've had and requesting paper copies in future.

threewonders1 Mon 27-Feb-17 16:00:44

It is Mathletics and the whole class could not access over the weekend. She is year 3 so I take it the follow a curriculum I after any work which is better than none.

irvineoneohone Mon 27-Feb-17 18:10:03

Ds' school use mathletics but never had the problem. Is it new and just having trouble giving children right password & username or something?

Tbh, not having homework for few weeks isn't a big deal. If you want dc to do some work, easiest is get some workbooks or use free maths website.
I can recommend you some website, but don't know any good free site for printout for particular year groups.

Hopefully, the problem has been sorted out by now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now