Talk

Advanced search

Private Tutor for my 7 year old

(4 Posts)
sumer1 Mon 13-Feb-17 13:41:51

Hi

I am looking for a Private Tutor for my 7 year old daughter in the Palmers Green area. Can anyone recommend anyone please? English & Maths will be great just to help her along the way.

Thank you

katiehigham Mon 13-Feb-17 21:18:59

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Tristan2009 Mon 20-Feb-17 12:30:29

Hi I'm looking for private tutor for my 7years old son I'm Marlow areas English and math please anyone can help
Thank you

kelovaris Wed 22-Mar-17 21:43:13

Hi sumer1,
Are you still looking for a tutor for your daughter?

I am a confident, dedicated and fully qualified primary teacher with 11 years experience offering school holiday sessions.

Each session promises to develop skills and confidence in the core subjects: reading, writing and maths and children leave feeling very proud of their new understanding and written work.
I employ a range of teaching strategies including multi sensory learning and practical based sessions in order to nurture confidence and maximise active and independent learning.

Contact me to discuss options including hourly sessions, daily sessions, and intensive sessions over multiple hours.
Kristy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now