Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Cleve House School Bristol

(5 Posts)
user1475533046 Sat 11-Feb-17 21:16:44

Any up to date on Cleve house School in Bristol please!
Thinking about that school to start reception in September but would appreciate any information of the school with this new headmaster please!

mouldycheesefan Fri 17-Feb-17 18:06:50

Hi I don't know anyone with kids at the school but by reputation it isn't very highly regarded I am afraid.
I would check carefully the onward destinations of children when they finish at the school and make sure that it is worth the investment over other more highly regarded independent schools in Bristol. If you want a cosy nurturing environment Torwood house is an option to consider its non selective.

user1475533046 Sat 18-Feb-17 09:04:27

Thank you for your help! Will defently have a look at that school! I ask because I was told that things at Cleve House changed with this new headmaster! Thank you!!

2014newme Mon 20-Feb-17 09:44:59

Maybe they have changed but I bet it's still a tiny school with very few teachers and hardly any pupils. There are a lot of independent excellent primaries in Bristol and cleve house just doesn't feature on most people's list of schools to consider. But if your child would benefit from being in a very small environment perhaps it may suit.

Misspilly88 Mon 25-Sep-17 21:31:54

I know this is an old post but we visited today and thought I'd give a bit of feedback for anyone searching for this. We found the school to be extremely warm and welcoming. The head was lovely and open to answering our questions. All the children seemed eager to learn and very well mannered, all hard at work. The staff were lovely and there's even a school dog. I would encourage parents to have a visit to get a feel for it. Lovely place

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now