Talk

Advanced search

Cameron House School Bus?

(5 Posts)
SK3892 Thu 02-Feb-17 16:47:24

We are considering Cameron House for our son but we live in Parsons Green and the drop off will be a nightmare as the school isn't close to any tube stations and we would be dropping our son off on our way to work. Is there a parent organised school bus similar to Faulkner House?

sanam2010 Thu 02-Feb-17 17:27:40

if you live in parsons green, you can just get the 22 bus on new kings road and hop off at Beaufort Street, should be very quick at around 8am

LadyOhDearOhDear Thu 02-Feb-17 17:38:00

should be very quick at around 8am

you are joking aren't you? Traffic up the NKR through to Beaufort St can be at a standstill at that time. It's often quicker to walk. All you need is one hiccup/road works etc up the KR or along the Embankment and it all backs up.

sanam2010 Thu 02-Feb-17 18:06:48

I happen to live in parsons green myself and take the 22 bus often, so i am not joking. If you take it before 8:30am, it is really quick. I would encourage OP to try it around 8 tomorrow morning and see. You will also see many other kids on the bus in Hill House / Francis Holland / GEMS Hampshire / Knightsbridge School uniform, and these schools are mostly further away than Cameron House.

SK3892 Fri 03-Feb-17 13:39:53

Thank you Sanam2010. We've accepted the place at Cameron House as we just love the school! We will try to organise a small school bus (similar to what Falkner House parents have done) if there is any interest from other parents based in Parsons Green so please please get in touch!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now