Talk

Advanced search

north london - advice on Norfolk house school please!

(3 Posts)
user1484089378 Tue 10-Jan-17 23:15:32

Hello! I am hoping to get a place for my son at Norfolk house school in muswell hill, moving him from a local state school once he finishes reception at the end of this year. I have done some research on the school and it seems cosy and nice (I like small class sizes) but a lot of the information online is dated - pre current headmaster, etc. Long shot but does anyone know much about the school? Any views and experiences would be much appreciated. I want to make the right choice! Thanks a lot

LarkDescending Wed 11-Jan-17 07:11:58

I know one family there (2 children). They are delighted with it. Both of their very able DC are flourishing academically, socially happy, and generally having a wonderful start to their education. I have met some other NH parents at their parties etc and they seem a nice crowd.

musmum Mon 10-Apr-17 20:15:14

Wouldn't touch Norfolk House with a barge pole. What was once a remarkable school is being ruined by the new head teacher who seems intent on employing his own friends and family to the cost of much loved teachers.
Many of us parents are looking to remove our DS and DDs from the school as the new head fails to communicate with us parents and is making unpopular decisions all round which are not in the interest of the children.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now