Talk

Advanced search

Question about eAdmissions

(4 Posts)
NynaevesSister Tue 03-Jan-17 10:24:48

In London you apply for a school place using your account with eAdmissions. Now it's been a while since I did this and I can't quite remember. A friend applying this year has asked me. When you submit your application, can you still go in and make changes as long abs it is before the deadline? Or once you hit submit, is that it?

steppemum Tue 03-Jan-17 10:32:15

it tells you quite clearly on the website normally, before you start filling in the form.

usually you can go on and change, but look at your borough's website.

NynaevesSister Tue 03-Jan-17 11:04:14

Thanks

nphillips Mon 16-Jan-17 10:56:28

Is it the same for the Brough of Waltham Forest? I am looking for a new school for my son who is experiencing difficulties concerning Dyslexia. The School have been extremely unsupportive and my Husband & I are really frustrated with how the School have behaved towards this matter. We are seriously considering removing him for his educational wellbeing. Any advice regarding recommended Schools that support children experiencing such difficulties? Within Waltham Forest would be appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now