Talk

Advanced search

URGENT can someone link to Amazon Christmas delivery dates please???

(6 Posts)
fuckingchristmas1 Fri 16-Dec-16 15:35:42

Nearly in tears of frustration I can't find anything I've been desperately googling 15 mins.

I've had a complete shit of a month with suddenly needing to move and running very low on money but I've had a piece of good news and as a result I have about £30 spare I can spend on buying a few little gifts for my family back at home in Northern Ireland. I'm going home for Christmas hand luggage only so won't have room to carry stuff.

I may be being dumb but can somebody take pity on me and please post the dates if you can easily see them on your own Amazon?

fuckingchristmas1 Fri 16-Dec-16 15:36:55

Now I've posted in the wrong fucking board. Sorry.

PromisesPromises Fri 16-Dec-16 15:38:15

Can you do the free month prime trial with next day delivery (generally an extra day to NI)?

FeckinCrutches Fri 16-Dec-16 15:38:23

www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=8833695031

FeckinCrutches Fri 16-Dec-16 15:39:28

Sorry should have said, I just googled Amazon Christmas delivery dates and that's the first link.

CryingShame Fri 16-Dec-16 15:43:54

Looking on newspaper websites via Google 20th is the last date for free delivery and before 23rd if you're paying for delivery. Hope you get a clamer Christmas than December has been. wine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now