Talk

Advanced search

Horsham Primary Schools

(9 Posts)
lsam80 Tue 25-Oct-16 15:07:25

Hi hoping any Horsham mums out there can help me. I'm moving into the Broadbridge Heath area and wondered if anyone could give me any advice about the primary schools? my daughter is due to start in 2017. From what I can work out only Shelley Primary school is in the catchment area but I was wondering if anyone knew how likely it would be to get into any of the other nearby schools? I went to see Arunside and am due to visit Southwater. Any advice or help would be really appreciated!!

lf56 Tue 01-Nov-16 22:57:35

Hello - just wondering whether you got any advice re this? we are thinking about moving to Horsham and really want to tap into some local knowledge re schools/ areas to live...thanks

lsam80 Wed 02-Nov-16 08:15:38

Hi
I reposted this on the West Sussex page and got a few responses. Still researching myself to be honest and visiting as many of the local schools as I can.

CommanderShepard Wed 02-Nov-16 22:38:15

I went to Southwater, a very long time ago!

lf56 Wed 09-Nov-16 09:49:10

Have you got any feelings about particularly good schools/ areas yet? I'm going to visit a few over the next couple of weeks but we've been having some bad experiences with our current school and I'm worried about a repeat....

BishopBrennansArse Wed 09-Nov-16 09:53:17

There isn't a bad school in Horsham TBH. There are issues with place availability, though. Due to the massive expansion of housing but very few school places being created.

It's even worse at secondary.

lsam80 Wed 09-Nov-16 13:13:30

Do you have any knowledge or experience on Arunside. I went to see it and thought it looked like a lovely school but have since heard negative things.

Thanks

BishopBrennansArse Wed 09-Nov-16 13:46:54

Will PM you in a bit.

BishopBrennansArse Wed 09-Nov-16 15:16:08

Have pm'ed. Let me know if anything else I can help with.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now