Talk

Advanced search

Offered a place at Edge Grove

(5 Posts)
Vile57 Tue 18-Oct-16 12:32:33

Hello Everyone,
My daughter has been offered a place at Edge Grove school. Would like to get some feedback on the school and the extra clubs in the school. Are there any mums whose kids go to Edge grove, any suggestions would be helpful we are very confused. Also do we still apply for Orley Farm as that was another school on our list!

Loulou2007 Wed 26-Oct-16 12:02:36

I have two children at Edge Grove and have been so happy with the school. The teachers really seem to know each individual child and how to help them and I can only speak from experience and say that I'm so glad we picked it for our children! The Headmaster has made so many positive changes and I really love being part of the community at the school. There is so much choice of after school activities that my children are spoilt for choice!

Vile57 Wed 26-Oct-16 13:06:35

Thank you Loulou2007

northlondoncat Mon 16-Jan-17 20:40:56

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

stanmore9mum Fri 27-Jan-17 10:31:53

hi vile - hows ur search went on edge grove - yes exactly in a similar situation and need to decide between orley farm & edge grove. edge grove is only just bit closer to us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now