Talk

Advanced search

Name label stickers

(5 Posts)
DoublyTroubly Sun 25-Sep-16 20:07:48

Hi

Following the recommendations on this site, I've used the name label stickers to label all of my daughters clothes. I have followed the instructions and actually stuck them to the washing instruction labels in the clothes. However, i don't think my daughter would actually find them there (I have showed her where to look but I'm not sure that she would remember in the heat of the moment). Is there any problem in sticking these to the actual clothes themselves, maybe at the back of the neck where it would easily be spotted?

Thanks x

ROSY2016 Sun 25-Sep-16 20:21:29

There won't any problems sticking them at the back of neck, but you will get mark when you remove them. are they iron on labels?

DoublyTroubly Sun 25-Sep-16 20:33:30

Thanks

They're sticky labels. I'm not worried about a mark x

Rosti1981 Sun 25-Sep-16 21:17:37

Are there not labels at the back of neck with shop/size etc. I usually stick to those. If there isn't a neck label I put it on the washing instructions label in the seam, but it definitely isn't as obvious there, for a child looking at least.

bojorojo Mon 26-Sep-16 13:05:52

I always used Cash's name tapes in an obvious position. Happy nights spent sewing them on! No chance of not seeing them in bright red at the waist or neck. They also do shoe stickers for names too. Ideal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now