Talk

Advanced search

Buckingham Primary School

(3 Posts)
FruitTop Tue 26-Jul-16 20:31:59

We're thinking about making an offer on a house within catchment of Buckingham Primary School (the one in Buckingham not Twickenham).

Apart from the Ofsted report, I don't know much else about the school. There are a few threads on here about Bourton Meadow being the best in town, but any opinion on Buckingham Primary?

FruitTop Thu 04-Aug-16 18:44:22

Anyone.....?

bojorojo Sat 06-Aug-16 16:44:56

Are you applying for nursery/Reception admission for 2017? If not, have you checked there is a place if you are an in-year transfer? I would be happy with this school and, as there are several primary schools in Buckingham, this one is fine. I would check, urgently, the admissions position with Bucks CC though. Obviously you cannot visit any school right now, but you may have to look around if this school is full.

The much bigger problem in Buckingham is the up and down trials and tribulations of Buckingham "Secondary" school. The Royal Latin School is, of course, fantastic, but Buckingham School has had a very chequered history.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now