Knightsbridge School and St. Nicholas Preparatory school

(5 Posts)
Juthawan Mon 11-Jul-16 18:39:22

I will move to London in Aug 2016. My son's 4 years old so he will attend to reception year in this Sep. I went to some school in London last week. I 'm deciding between Knightsbridge school and St. Nicholas Preparatory school. Which one is better such as education, exit result? After i went to Knightsbridge school, i like it becoz it has mandarin langauge. Could you please advise me?

DinaBoulos Tue 27-Sep-16 22:59:47

Hi Juthawan, I was wondering what you decided in the end? I currently have the same dilemma between the 2 schools.

Mosa4eva Tue 21-Feb-17 21:56:13

Guys can you let me know what you decided on because I have the same dilemma? Thank you so much!

sanam2010 Wed 22-Feb-17 10:41:26

go with Knightsbridge school, it's a no brainer.

Mosa4eva Wed 22-Feb-17 22:03:37

Sorry but can I ask why is it a no brainer? Knighsbridge school and Saint Nicholas seem to be similar and in same area? I haven't visited them yet will do end of this month but primarily I have read mixed reviews about each so it makes it so difficult. Is north bridge house prep any better or worse? Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now