Talk

Advanced search

The best primary school in SE10.

(3 Posts)
Brawn Tue 24-May-16 18:53:15

Hi,
I would like to have your views on the following primary schools as I have to chose one of them very shortly.
St Joseph RC primary at commerel street
St Mary Magdalene at Greenwich Peninsula
James Wolfe & Centre for deaf.
Thanking you in advance.

Biscuitmadness Wed 07-Sep-16 21:13:06

Hi this may be too late but I know of parents who are very very happy with St Mary magalene and also James Wolfe but don't have direct personal experience - I know the teachers and leadership at St Mary Magalene are very highly thought of it is a small school but they share some resources across 3 schools - Christchurch and one in Woolwich so I always got the feeling from friends that they were a supportive yet achievement oriented in their approach and the benefit of a small school for younger children is a sense of community while having strong expectations on behaviour. I also know a parent happy with St Joseph's but can not add much at all there. James Wolfe is a large school.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 07-Sep-16 21:15:37

I used to work at James Wolfe many, many years ago and it was a lovely school. All the teachers were called my their first names which took a bit of getting used to! Sorry , I can't be more helpful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now