Talk

Advanced search

Needs help to relocate - rugby primary school for non British

(5 Posts)
Rhea2016 Sun 20-Mar-16 22:23:11

Hi, we are relocating near daventry and rugby area, just looking into the schools in rugby. We see a house in the catchment area of Clifton uptown dunsmore primary school, but as we have no religions, and English is not the only language in the family ( I'm Chinese and my husband is Indian british) I'm a bit worried about the school choice regarding might be our kids are quite quite minor ethic. Any recommendation of primary school which might suit us more? Many many thanks

Species8472 Tue 22-Mar-16 17:27:59

Hi, I live in Rugby. My daughter's primary is quite ethnically diverse, as are many of the primaries in central Rugby. I would guess that Clifton-on-Dunsmore might be less so, but I wouldn't imagine it would be a problem. If you're looking at Rugby itself, Hillmorton and Paddox are very well-performing (and popular) primaries.

Species8472 Tue 22-Mar-16 17:34:46

Dunchurch and Long Lawford primaries would also be worth considering, both are just outside Rugby itself. I don't have any knowledge of Daventry, sorry.

Rhea2016 Tue 22-Mar-16 18:18:18

Thank you very much for your information. Still looking for a property to relocate, quite hard as evert day the price is increasing. I'm looking for somewhere near paddox.

Species8472 Tue 22-Mar-16 18:31:21

You're welcome Rhea smile best of luck with your search.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now