Talk

Advanced search

WUS 7+ interview 2016

(5 Posts)
SuperWorried Wed 20-Jan-16 22:06:53

Never thought we could reach this far but to our wildest amazement DS made it to this stage. Just wondering whether there's any new tip for this year's WUS interview. The latest thread I could find here seems to be 3 years old. Thanks.

LittleTurtle Thu 21-Jan-16 11:44:36

I was just asking in another thread when are the interviews for WUS, CC or Wetherby.

SuperWorried Thu 21-Jan-16 11:56:56

LittleTurtle, CC this Tues to Fri. WUS next Mon. Don't know about Wetherby.

LittleTurtle Thu 21-Jan-16 12:56:40

Thanks Super and congratulations on your DS, we wish him the best with the interview.
After the interviews, when do they let you know if you have been successful?

The only link I could find is with the Westminster Senior on Secondary Education, but I am sure you are aware of it. Sorry I could not help.

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/secondary/2537087-I-need-help-about-Westminster-School-Interview

SuperWorried Thu 21-Jan-16 13:12:44

Turtle, WUS will send out offers on Tue 26th Jan, the day after the interview. CC will be a bit later on Fri 29th Jan. Thanks for the link. Noticed WUS's current headmaster is an interim one so I am not sure what changes this will make in terms of admission and interview process.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now