Talk

Advanced search

Heyes lane primary school

(8 Posts)
Lavanbpt123 Tue 19-Jan-16 17:05:14

Can anyone let me know how Heyes lane primary is in terms of academic,extra curricular activities,happy pupil etc?
My ds is in year 2 and we are moving from Sheffield to Timperly area soon for work and found a house in Woodhouse lane East.

Inkymess Tue 19-Jan-16 23:12:19

I know several people there from yr R-4 and they all love it. Good all round school from what I hear

Lavanbpt123 Wed 20-Jan-16 08:19:47

Thanks Inkymess that's good to hear!!

Twowrongsdontmakearight Wed 20-Jan-16 21:33:48

I've also only heard very positive things about Heyes Lane. I think most of the schools in Timperley are very good and you'd be in catchment for excellent secondaries too.

Edgeofseventeen Wed 20-Jan-16 21:49:24

You cannot go wrong. DS has been so happy at HLPS. Very inclusive school with a family/community spirit. The new headteacher has made some very positive changes and is really approachable. I have always felt 'listened to' and think the teachers are fab.

And the school run for you will be a breeze! wink

Edgeofseventeen Wed 20-Jan-16 21:53:42

Also Lots of after school / pre school clubs as well as Schools Out wraparound care (although highly subscribed). Academically I think they work to the child's potential and DS has flourished smile

Inkymess Wed 20-Jan-16 23:03:20

Similarly I don't think there are any really undesirable schools in Timperley! Not sure if the schools are full though!

Lavanbpt123 Fri 22-Jan-16 12:21:53

Thanks all for your valuable inputs but unfortunately I lost the house😔.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now